Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Horror Slut of the Day

Most good horror movies have that one awesome slut.  She who is not afraid to use sex or her body to her advantage.  Some love them and some hate them but they are the special recipe for any good horror stew. I decided to begin writing up some of my favorites.  Today's HSOTD comes from Night of the Demons (1988) and is well deserved.  I will sit down and write a proper review of this film one day as it is one of my favorite movies to enjoy when sipping on the sweet nectar.  Today we celebrate Suzanne (Linnea Quigley) and all her glory!



Linnea really nailed the hot slut role.  I give her props, she was not scared to show some skin for a role.  

Like many horror sluts before her, the character of Suzanne was not afraid to show some skin at a party.  A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.  Contstanly vying for the attention of the boys at the party, she was not afraid of an upskirt shot (Lindsay Lohan would be jealous).  She also knows a crafty use for lipstick. 

Suzanne was not the only persuasive character Linnea has played on film. She has had her time with the B movies and when reading her bio on IMDB, I was intrigued.  She was in movies I love and had no idea (Nightmare On Elm Street 4).  Truth be told, she might be a horror slut again for some of her other movies. A golden treasure quote from Linnea via IMDB.

My favorites, selected from my own movies, are Savage Streets (1984), The Return of the Living Dead (1985) and Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers (1988). One of the differences between my association with horror films and scream queens of past generations is that I don't faint as much.
And one of my favorite quotes from Miss Suzanne in NOTD.  This exchange really sells the whole movie at the beginning.

Suzanne: Do you guys have sour balls?
Convenience Store Clerk: Why sure we do.
Suzanne: Too bad. I bet you don't get many blow jobs.
Suzanne, a true class act.

No comments:

Post a Comment