Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

2012 Oscars or the most boring night of the year.

Yeah, so the Oscars were last night. I've never been a huge fan of watching the Oscars. I would much rather watch the highlights the next day since the telecast is like 16 hours. It's like a Jerry Lewis telethon at this point. I think the last show I watched still had 5 best picuture nominee's and I think they have like 18 now or something. They need to switch back. Anyfuckingway, I sat through the show last night (with my box of wine in check) and was impressed by Billy Crystal. I thought he would bore the shit out of me but I found him funny actually. It make me want to pull out my old copy of City Slickers (yes I own it) and give it a view. Speaking of people past their prime, this old drunkard made me laugh so much. Every interview on the red carpet was filled with cunt laced venom and it was the star of the show in my opinion. Seriously, someone needs to give Richard Dreyfuss a box of wine and let him host next year.



Seriously, let him host.

I was really unimpressed by all the fashion. Granted, my idea of high fashion is remembering to wear a belt to work. My favorite was Miss Mila YoYovich er..Mila Jovovich. I love her and she was hitting it hard last night. I thought about turning straight for like 5 minutes and that's pretty impressive. Typically, only Charlize Theron garners that reaction from me.

All in all, a rather boring night. But I did finish off that box of wine so mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment