Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Thom Mathews

For those unfamiliar with Mr. Mathews, I give you his IMDB page. As a young rascal, I first encountered said hot piece as Tommy in Jason Lives: Friday the 13th Part VI and I have been in love ever since. First, this installment is by far one of my favorites in the series and Tommy Jarvis Thom is one of the reasons. Granted, he always played the dumb guy a bit too easy but he was easy on the eyes so we let it slide. The scene where he is forced between Megan’s legs in the high speed chase was oddly erotic. I have never wanted to be a leather seat so bad.


See anything you like?
 



Doh.
 

He also was in another favorite of mine… Return of the Living Dead and played poor Joey. Joey was another hot dumb guy but suffered a far worse fate than Tommy. I found him at his hottest in this movie mostly because of his punk look and those sleeveless shirts he wore during the movie. His scenes with James Karen were amazing. This movie works for so many reasons and the soundtrack is still one of my favorites. Thom, my childhood thanks you for the tight jeans and sleeveless shirts.

Shameless excuse to post his ass


I'm dumb but can unlock this door with no problem

Yes, you will get lost in my baby blues




1 comment:

  1. I love thom Mathews he one of my favorit classic actor he a good
    Actor i don't care if he old der now if i could sll see thom Mathews i be happy

    ReplyDelete