Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New poster for The Avengers

Like most nerds in this fine country, my excitement for The Avengers is about to spurt.  As a kid, I never imagined I would ever get to see an Avengers film come to the big screen.  Sure, not all the stand alone movies have been terrific but we take what we get sometimes (i'm talking to you Iron Man 2 and both Hulk films).  I am excited to see what Joss Whedon will do with this film.  He is clearly a fan of this material so hopefully he will bring a comic fan perspective to the film mixed with directing experience.  Granted, Jeremy Renner and Scarlet J are not exciting me so far but maybe I will be surprised and Joss will give them some meaty stuff to work with in the film.  Now, I love this poster (minus the bad photoshop of RDJR.) but I was hoping we would get a better image of the hulk.  He still looks to CGI for my taste but will reserve judgement for the final product.  Shirtless Chris Evans after the cut.


Click to make em' grow









 
                                                             Click to make em' grow!



No comments:

Post a Comment